Sunday 7 January 2018

Red Work Clown






It's been an year when I started this project.
Last January in the pretext of practising some French knots I had started this Red work clown.

I am really happy to have finished this now. Winding up my incomplete projects one by one. 

Stitches used:

1. Body - Back stitch and French knots.



2. Hat - French knots, detached chain stitch, Herringbone Stitch and outlined by Back stitch.
3. Nose - Satin stitch
4. Eyebrows - Fly stitch to give curved appearance.
5. Eye lashes - Straight stitch




6. Ball - Cross stitch, French knots and Back Stitch. 




All the above stitches ( except Fly Stitch) are part of the Basic Embroidery Stitches posted earlier.


Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and what you think of this post